Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 2: Grateful for God's Character

Day 2: I am grateful that because God did it before, He will do it again. As a matter of fact, it is already done. I have been meditating about trust in God (Proverbs 3:5-6) and then having faith in God (Mark 11:22). Trusting in God allows you to have faith (believe) who He is and what He says. With that being said, my trust and faith level in God has increased tremendously just within the last month alone. God is SO faithful and I refuse to give up on Him. I am so focused and understand that my life is not my own. What I am believing God for is stretching me outside of my comfort zone. I am resting in God and He said, “I Got You!”

If God be for me, then who can be against me? I Believe God!

My prayer is that each of you increase your trust and faith in God like never before and allow Him to show Himself strong in your life. 

Keep The Faith, 

Latasha

No comments:

Post a Comment