Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 6: Grateful to be Able to Celebrate Others

Day 6: I am grateful to be able to celebrate others. Actually, I look for ways to do it because I know that when you celebrate others, you celebrate yourself. What they have received or accomplished is not exclusive; success can happen in your life as well. When others do well, you can choose to be inspired or be intimidated. My suggestion would be to take the inspired route. There is so much to gain on that side of the coin so to speak. Recently, I ministered to a longtime friend and encouraged her to step out and pursue her dreams. Not only that, God allowed me to give her resources and connections to do so. That is what choosing to be inspired is all about. Someone else’s success does not in any way take away from your own.

My prayer is that each of you celebrates others and never be afraid to share the spotlight. Be someone else’s inspiration!

Keep The Faith, 

Latasha

No comments:

Post a Comment