Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 1: Grateful for Best Days - LIFT OFF!

Day 1: I am grateful that I know my latter shall be greater. Today begins the best of the rest of my life. Mary Kay Ash once said, "Most people live and die with their music still unplayed. They never dare to try." Well, that will never be me because my music will continue to play until the last breath leaves my body in my old, old age. I have tapped into a place in God that is priceless and I fully understand that surrendering my will to His is vital. The purpose of my life is not to save the world, but to make a difference in the lives of others. I will continue to do that.

Well, this ends my countdown to 40, but it begins my best days and journey to Mars. Lift off!

My prayer is that each of you live in purpose everyday and know that your best days are yet to come.

Peace & Blessings,

 Latasha

No comments:

Post a Comment