Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 10: Grateful for the Gift of Breathing

Day 10: I am grateful for the gift of breathing. It is something that we can take for granted because it seems automatic. I did not realize it until recently when I was I took the time to breathe in and breathe out as an exercise to introduce freedom. In that moment, I could actually hear when I inhaled and when I exhaled. That is so amazing to me! I have meditated before and I have my quiet time, but I was stretched to another level when a sisterfriend explained how breathing properly is a key element in complete health. Now, that is worth breathing about…don’t you agree?

My prayer is that each of you decide that you will breathe again and again, but this time do it on purpose. Take the time to recognize what you are taking in and releasing.

Enjoying life, 

Latasha

No comments:

Post a Comment