Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 28: Grateful for LIFE

Day 28: I am grateful today for LIFE. As I have looked back throughout my journey thus far, I have grown so much that mere words really can't describe what I know to be true. God's grace and mercy is so sufficient. I am most grateful for His ability to use what others may see as worthless to produce greatness and great things. Tears come to my eyes because I once felt like I did not have much to give nor could God use me for His glory. I smiled on the outside and had that mask that many of us know how to put on. God using me seemed so far off because I have messed up in the past and through my own eyes there was no way out. I am not perfect and never that I have ever really thought that I was, but I wanted things to be done in a certain way. My life could be a movie and maybe one day it can be told. Needless to say, I was disappointed with certain decisions and choices and things that I allowed...OH BUT GOD! He spoke to me many years ago and began to show me things that were priceless. The Greater One within me was the teacher and I was an eager student who wanted to please her Heavenly Father with her life. I learned the power to forgive even when I know good dog gone well that some did not mean me any good. I chose to give them forgiveness which is commanded, but on the other end God gave me peace which is a wonderful exchange. I chose to live when the enemy wanted to devour me by telling me that I did not have anything worthy to offer my children. Today, I STAND with a powerful understanding of what surrendering all to God The Father means and no longer choose to believe the lies of the enemy. My LIFE is good, noteworthy, flaws and all. However, a life surrendered to HIM is one that has the luxury of rest. 


My prayer is that each of you be in love with your life and enjoy every minute of it. No Matter What! Trust in God to be your SOURCE. He is able and willing. 
Much Love, Latasha


No comments:

Post a Comment