Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 26: Grateful for Freedom

Day 26: I am grateful to witness women who are free. My mom treated me to an MJB concert this evening and it was a beautiful experience. One of my favorite songs is "My Life" and when the music started for that particular song, I felt it so much because the lyrics spoke to my soul. My spirit was blessed. Mary J was so free on that stage tonight and it inspired me to continue to live my journey free from drama. No more drama! Free from judgment, pain, hurt, and all the same. Anyone can say what they choose and feel what they want about me, but know that the call that's on my life, no man can stop what God has already done on my behalf. I am grateful for this moment! Praise God!

My prayer is that each of you choose to be free from other people's opinions of you. Only God can judge you. Period! Live your best life NOW!

Peace & Blessings, 

Latasha


No comments:

Post a Comment