Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 36: Grateful for Wisdom

Day 36: I am so grateful for the ability to know how to eat the fish and spit out the bones. There are so many things going on around me all the time. Over the years, I have learned to navigate my way through and know how to LISTEN to someone and HEAR what they are saying. I may not necessarily agree with everything, but I still learn something from the encounter. In several cases, I simply learned that I disagreed or did not want any part of what was going on, et cetera. There is so much knowledge and wisdom to be absorbed in our brains. I am aware that everything is not for me or meant for me, but I never want to be so super spiritual that I miss the practical things that I need to learn...I am nobody's fool! Praise God for being able to pay attention and have common sense...

My prayer for each of you is that you are open to learn and know how to take in the message without missing very vital information because of the messenger. Learning how to balance and filter information is key. 

Keep The Faith, 

Latasha

No comments:

Post a Comment