Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 12: Grateful for Learning Faith in God

Day 12: I am grateful for finally understanding that loving God simply isn’t enough because that does not move Him in our situations. The Word clearly states that without FAITH it’s impossible to please God. You know, from the age of twelve, I remember walking to the front of the church and receiving Jesus as Lord of my life. Now, I do not remember all of the logistics, but I do remember being in church, and participating as a child and young adult as many of us have done I am sure. I remember learning Psalm 23 as a child because that is what I was asked to do. I did not quite understand or get a revelation until recently as an adult. God’s grace is so sufficient! He provides and protects us in spite of what we do, say or think. You know it was not until recent that I truly realized that I have never been in complete faith in God. I mean, I have stood for others and believed with them, but in my life, I have yet to see a portion of what God has promised me. I mean, I literally asked other people, “What are you believing for?” They would tell me and I am would pray for, encourage and motivate them and I would literally see the results manifest in many ways quickly. I mean from houses, health, cars, husbands, wives, jobs, you name it. I mean, I would genuinely celebrate and cry with them like it was mine. However, I would not see what God told me even begin to manifest for a long time.

Oh but God, the strongholds had to be torn down and now I see clearly. Before it seemed that I operated with a film over my spiritual eyes and could not clearly see what had been waiting for me all along. I am in a place to understand how to receive and operate in REAL FAITH that gets God’s attention. You know that Joseph, Moses, Sarah, Rahab, Gideon, Abraham kind of faith. I understand more than anything that preparation is vital to walking in the things of God. We are called to impact the world starting with our world. We must operate with excellence in the small things first, then we can handle the great. I know many have heard me talk about the things of God, but they have not seen the manifestations in my life yet. I know how you feel because I wondered for a while myself if I would ever see the promises. But guess what, God told me, “The wait is over…Watch me!”

Praise God!

My prayer is that each of you receive a complete revelation that loving God is not enough. HAVE FAITH IN GOD!!

Peace and Blessings, 

Latasha

No comments:

Post a Comment