Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 22: Grateful for Learning My Value

Day 22: I am most grateful to have learned my personal stock, worth and value. This was one of my favorite master classes that My Papa God has taught me. One day, I asked Him to teach me how to love me the way that He does and He was delighted to do so. Then, He began the course and my life has never been the same. Beautiful people, once you learn your value, walking away from foolishness or unproductive people, and/or situations and relationships is sweatless. Now, I did not say that you would not feel hurt or that your ego would not be bruised....you are human! However, I have been taught that hurt is a choice and feelings can change like the weather. You know what I mean? Knowing who I am and whose I am has been very powerful. And, the more I learn to trust Papa God with all of me and surrender to Him daily, this journey becomes even more amazing.

My prayer is that each of you learn the value of who you are in God. Not ever allowing anyone else to define you or tell you how much you are worth. You are phenomenal!

Peace & Blessings,

Latasha

No comments:

Post a Comment