Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 32: Grateful for Sisterhood

Day 32: I am grateful for sisterhood. There is something about when two or more women form an alliance and look after one another. The definition of sisterhood defined by Webster's is the solidarity of women based on shared conditions, experiences, or concerns; a community or society of sisters. This is what I have encountered for a while through women of like-minds and those divine connections that God has allowed and ordained. My sisterfriends and I support one another and uplift each other. We genuinely look after one another...I am blessed that God has given me a spiritual family of sisters where we love and support each others' vision, dreams, and goals. That's priceless!

My prayer is that each of you experience the God kind of love in human form from those that God has purposely connected you to on this journey. 

Keep The Faith,
Latasha

No comments:

Post a Comment