Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 17: Grateful for Life Lessons

Day 17: I am grateful to have learned that a closed mouth does not get fed. Now it was not an automatic lesson learned, but it can be learned if a person is willing. Of course, I am a child of God; so, quite naturally I should know that He has already provided for me. However, He does operate with people in the earth so I have to speak things into existence and trust God that I will receive His Best. A faith lifestyle is required to receive His Best.

I have to come to understand that we are speaking spirits and we can have what I say.

My prayer is that each of you will understand that you can have what you say in line with God's will. Release your words of power into the universe, the atmosphere and watch them work.

Keep The Faith, 

Latasha

No comments:

Post a Comment