Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 21: Grateful for Being a Thinker

Day 21: I am grateful for being able to think for myself. I do not have to follow the crowd. In so many words, I have felt alone at different times in my life because of unpopular choices. Of course, God showed me that I was never alone and that He was with me and always will be. Honestly, knowing that very truth, has kept me throughout my journey so far. I desire to follow God in everything that I do because I know that He will never lead me wrong. Plus, I desire to impact the world; I am not here just taking up space. So, if that means that I travel the road less traveled, then so be it. There is a greater reward in doing what is right.

My prayer is that each of you choose to let your light shine bright by traveling in your lane even when it's not popular. There is a deep satisfaction in knowing your steps are ordered by the Lord.

Peace & Blessings, 

Latasha

No comments:

Post a Comment