Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 16: Grateful to Know Human Love

Day 16: I am grateful for human love, particularly in regards to past romantic encounters. Those gentlemen have taught me wonderful lessons through our interactions. I have learned so much and I choose to salute them for the roles that they have played. There is so much peace and love in my heart for them today. I have already forgiven them and asked for forgiveness in some instances; however, today I publicly release and pray God's blessings for each of them. They have helped to create the woman that I am today. And more importantly, those past encounters played a major part in preparing me for him...my God sent. Now, that is worth smiling about...Priceless!

My prayer is that each of you find peace and joy in past romantic encounters and know that there is sunshine at the end of the rainbow. Expect it!

Much Love, 

Latasha

No comments:

Post a Comment