Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 35: Grateful for Beautiful & Honest Relationships

Day 35: I am so very grateful for people in my life who are able to talk to me very openly and willing to go there with me if they need to. It was so funny because just today, I was talking to a friend about one thing and he took the conversation to a whole other level. It was liberating and packed with wisdom. WOW! I can truly say that he broke the information down to me in a way that my life will never be the same. It is really a blessing to have those encounters when you are left speechless, but empowered to be even more of what God created you to be....divine appointments. I am grateful for my journey of discovery, living, learning, and growing…I wouldn’t trade it for anything else!

My prayer is that each of you experience those beautiful humans who genuinely love you and are willing to share without needing an exchange of any sort. That is most certainly my prayer for you. It is in one word, “Sweet!”

Keep The Faith,
Latasha

No comments:

Post a Comment