Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 11: Grateful to Understand Destiny

Day 11: I am so grateful to know that I am in control of my destiny. Now, don't get religious on me. I know that God created the universe and He is the source of every blessing. However, I have learned that He only allows what we allow to happen in our lives. He gave the power to choose. We have a soul which includes the will, mind and emotions. Yes, we receive grace and mercy in our lives, but in many ways, it is in spite of us. I am still convinced that the reason that I along with many members of my family have received blessings is because of the prayers and faithfulness to God of my grandmother, Flora Pearl Humphrey. She showed herself faithful to the things of God; she influenced me greatly. My point is sometimes we are blessed for the sake of others. Nonetheless, we have the ability to choose what we allow into our world. The Word says that whatever we bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatever we loose on earth is loosed in heaven. So, what are we allowing? We know God desires great things for us, but are we agreeing with Him in what we say, do or think. It takes discipline to say, do and think the right things, but we can do it if we choose to do so. I am certain that God wants us to desire His Best for our lives and once we do, then the story that we write will be phenomenal.

My prayer is that each of you decide to be in control of your destiny and know that with God on your side, NOTHING can stop you.
Empowered to prosper, 

Latasha

No comments:

Post a Comment