Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 34: Grateful for The Word of God

Day 34: I am grateful for The Word of God. What a blessing! It is so powerful and such a comfort to those of us who believe. God is faithful to His Word and that is a blessing. I most recently heard my spiritual father teach about Faith 101 Part 3. And one of my favorite passages in Daniel 3 about the circumstance that Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego faced dealing with Nebuchadnezzar and the fiercy furnace. I have loved this passage for over twenty years now. It is such comfort, but I realize that it is one thing to see faith in action for someone else, but there is nothing like using your faith in order for God to show Himself strong in your life...among my friends, I have a joke where I say, "Don't let Rahab the harlot out faith you?" It is a joke and we laugh, but it is so real at the same time. Rahab was a prostitute and believed in God's power, by the way, she made it to the Hall of Faith Chapter in Hebrews 11. Yeah, it's true...check it out.

My prayer is that each of you utilize your time wisely and spend much time in The Word without being consumed with distractions. So that when the storms of life come, you can withstand with your faith.

Keep The Faith,
Latasha

No comments:

Post a Comment