Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 8: Grateful for Beautiful Minds

Day 8: I am so grateful for being able to connect with beautiful young minds. Of course, I have two beautiful minds at home and they have given me much practice because I actually listen to what they have to say. So, I learn and grow from them all the time. They are truly blessings on so many levels and they keep me grounded. In addition, there is nothing like connecting with other young people and young adults who are not at home with you. For instance, when you are able to connect with those who just graduated from college within the last year or two, and they can give you some experience, passion and intellect. Priceless! That is an educational component there that simply does not always come from the classroom setting due to various factors. It is when you allow them to express themselves and you become a student in the encounter that our country grows in a positive way. And, growing and learning is vital to our success in this world, especially this country.

Special love shout to Amber Parker. She is a beautiful mind and I am blessed to know her. 

My prayer is that each of you are open to learn and grow from our young people because more often than not, you can learn quite a bit. Just listen and they will teach.

Keep The Faith, Latasha

No comments:

Post a Comment