Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 15: Grateful for God's Provision

Day 15: I am grateful for God's provision. So, I attended a Money Talks 101 session yesterday. You know, you can NEVER have too much information. It is always cool to get a refresher and learn something new about how to put into practice the information learned on a consistent basis with positive results. In the session, I so received much more than I expected. One thing that stood out was when the instructor shared a story about a friend and the topic of worry. He explained to us that his friend said (paraphrasing a bit), "I will start focusing on provision and how I have already been provided for instead of worrying." This was powerful on so many levels and can apply to any area.

Of course, I thought about how God has already provided for whatever He has purposed us to do in this life. Therefore, we just need to trust, believe, agree, and allow Him to manifest His provision, protection, and promises in our lives. I just love the power of thought, having faith in God, and how when we are open to receive God's Best. It shows up EVERY time!

My prayer is that each of you know that God has already provided for you and all that concerns you; so, move out of the way and let Him show you what He is working with. And there it is!

Keep The Faith, 

Latasha

No comments:

Post a Comment